W. I. T. (Walk In It, Inc.)’s Director, Jennell Riddick, will facilitate The Ladies of Distinction Program, which is designed to help our 4th and 5th grade young ladies discover and operate in their full potential. The ladies are taught how to develop and maintain high self-esteem, make healthy decisions, handle peer pressure, set and reach goals, overcome obstacles, and more. The sessions will last approximately 30-40 minutes on Mondays, during their resource time.
Parents, Curriculum Reference Guides are a great resource for a quick view of the progression of skills in your child’s classroom. Click the link for their grade level.
- Curriculum Reference_Parents_gr12015-2016_FINAL
- Curriculum Reference_Parents_gr22015-2016_FINAL
- Curriculum Reference_Parents_gr32015-2016_FINAL
- Curriculum Reference_Parents_gr42015-2016_FINAL
- Curriculum Reference_Parents_gr5_2015_2016_FINAL
Click the link below for information about summer school, including bus routes.
Monday, June 15 – Thursday, June 26 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Monday, June 29 – Thursday, July 2 800 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday, July 6 – Thursday, August 21 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.