- As part of the school division’s assessment of each school’s educational environment, parents of students are being invited to participate in the 2016 Parent Perception Survey.
- The survey will be conducted starting Monday, February 22 and will continue to be available through Friday, March 18, 2016.
- Schools will use the information from the survey to help identify areas for improvement. This survey provides an excellent opportunity for parents to provide feedback about Suffolk Public Schools and to express perceptions about the learning environment at their child’s school.
- On Monday, February 22, the official survey invitation will be emailed to parents and will include a school-specific web link to take parents directly to an online survey for each child’s school.
- The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- Responses will remain anonymous and be combined with responses of other families at the school.
- If preferred, parents can pick up a paper copy of the survey at their child’s school.
- Contact Bethanne Bradshaw, Public Information Officer, at (757) 925-6752 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.